Thursday, August 11, 2016

Todd (ENGLAND FACTORING)

This is NOT how you do business.  You guys are the most IGNORANT, UNPROFESSIONAL people I have ever dealt with.  You want to earn money that is not DUE YOU!!  You want to shove your business DOWN MY THROAT instead of listening to the aches and pains of your “PARTNERS” which help YOU make money.  I don’t know how many times we need to ask you to do the things that you should be doing.  I do not appreciate the way you are doing business and I do not appreciate the fact that you are putting me OUT OF BUSINESS!!!  I don’t need your service any more. 

-       You deposited the money in the wrong account once again.
-       You want me to factor ALL my customers, but you are unwilling to factor the ALL the ONES I work with.
-       You are determined to keep me with your business even though I have explained this was a trial and it IS NOT WORKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-       You obviously don’t pay attention to anything we want and/or need.
-       You obviously don’t care about the people brining you the money, because you hold them to the letter of your contract but don’t care about what was written.
-       You told me you would get me released from this contract because we were not working out, but you don’t keep your word.
-       Your people we have to deal with are RUDE and UNCOURSTEOUS, and don’t care about the people… you are a money making machine, without a human heart.
-       You don’t fund the money when you are supposed to and make any and all kinds of excuses for not funding because paperwork or originals or it was not submitted the wright way, or whatever…
-       I will make sure that ENGLAND LOGISTICS FACTORING is advertised the way it needs to be to make sure that other people DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH YOU and I will let them all know, with all the power of my influence in the industry (I’ve been in this business for over 24 years!!!).  None of my friends or people I come into contact with will EVER WORK WITH YOU or England Factoring!!! 
-       You don’t answer your phone or your voice mails. 
-       You promised to call back LAST TIME we spoke, but we have yet to hear from you.


CONCLUSION:  ENGLAND LOGISTICS FACTORING SUCKS!!!!!

2 comments:

Tjlc said...

Marcel -

Thank you for your opinion. I had a resolution and have made a call to you - we missed each other, it happens. I am not going through with the resolution because of your unprofessional business response.

Please continue to fulfill the obligation you signed until the end of that agreement.

By the way - we have been in business near 100 years. We have a business model and you have a way of doing business. I understand that you do not do business the same way and I am sorry it is not working out for you. We factor 10s of Millions of dollars a month and it works for hundreds of other carriers.

Good luck with your blog

Todd

Anonymous said...

Factoring companies are crooks